www.articlesfineart.co.za is a site operated by Articles Fine Art supplies. Articles Fine Art Supplies is a Closed Corporation registered in South Africa under Reg. 2008/121478/23, VAT. 4870247824.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Articles Fine Art Supplies via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Articles Fine Art Supplies separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
DELIVERY PROCEDURE AND POLICY
DELIVERIES WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA:
- The shipping cost is indicated on the checkout page before purchase.
- For courier delivery, the cost is generally R150, Postnet to Postnet, anywhere in South Africa, less than 5kg is R99.00.
- Free delivery on purchases above R1000.
- Delivery charges may differ depending on a variety of factors, including product type, price, as well as area.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be confirmed within 24 Hours by way of Email.
- Orders will be dispatched between 1 – 7 working days from date of receipt of payment, unless otherwise stated.
- Timelines depend on your location.
1.) Incorrect delivery address provided by customer.
- We will not be held responsible should parcels be signed for and collected at the delivery address provided.
If the parcel is returned to us, we will contact you to reschedule the shipping.
- Please note that you will be held responsible for the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you.
- Therefore, it is essential that you ensure that the correct shipping address is provided.
2.) Customer does not collect the parcel from Postnet within the period required.
- Should you not collect your parcel from the Postnet within 30 days, Postnet will dispose of the parcel.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1.) The provision of goods and services is subject to availability.
- In cases of unavailability, we will let the client know within 24 Hours.
2.) If something is faulty or the incorrect item/s were shipped
- First of all, sorry, this is our mistake, we will happily make things right, which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with a receipt of proof of purchase.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren’t returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Items should be shipped back to us in their original packaging.
- Should you have a valid reason to return the product, please notify us within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Notification after 7 days will result in the return not being authorised.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, the refund will be processed, and a refund payment will be made, within a certain amount of days.
- Please be sure to read the product specifications before placing an order as we will not accept the return of an undesired item ordered.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Please do not send your purchase back to us without written agreement.
THERE ARE CERTAIN SITUATIONS WHERE ONLY PARTIAL REFUNDS ARE GRANTED: (if applicable)
- Items with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery.
PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
CREDIT CARD ACQUIRING AND SECURITY
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for Articles Fine Art Supplies via a secured payment system.
- The system uses the strictest form of encryption; no credit card details are stored on the website.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users.
- For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- We take responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the content of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
- Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time without notice.
- If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
- Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website.
- These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
- We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
- The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email