QoR Watercolor Ground creates an absorbent surface that allows for soft edges and flowing wet-in-wet techniques. May be applied to many different materials, including canvas and panel. Watercolor Ground dries to a lightfast, flexible surface that withstands repeated lifting and scrubbing.
QOR WATERCOLOR GROUND 237ML
- A primer for use with watercolours.
- Creates an absorbent surface.
- Withstands repeated lifting and scrubbing.
- Dries to a lightfast, flexible surface.
- Apply to a variety of surfaces; canvas and paper.
Out of stock
Category: Grounds for Watercolour